|Registration made and fees paid
|All authors must register and pay the conference fee before 1/June/2024
|All students must register and pay the conference fee before 1/June/2024
|conference dinner fee per person
|88 Euros - subject to availability
- All fees include VAT elements computed at the appropriate EU rates.
- All invoices and receipts will be itemized in accordance with EU VAT regulations - it is not possible to change the itemization on the invoices/receipts. Some of the items are not available separately.
- Payment of Registration Fees by Bank Transfer is preferred but payment by Credit Card is possible. Payments should be in full and all bank charges are the responsibility of the participant.
- Registration is made with Civil-Comp partners Neotrace Kft, Hungary.
- Student Registrations apply to participants under the age of 30 years at the start of the Conferences. Students should provide a scan of their International Student Card
- The Author Registration rate is only available for particpants who have a paper acceptance.
- The above Registration fees include: participation in the Railways 2024 Conference, Welcome Drinks Reception (on Sunday 1st September), Lunches and Coffee Breaks on 2nd, 3rd and 4th September.
- The Conference Opening will be at 2pm on Sunday 1st September 2024.
- The Conference Dinner on the evening of the Tuesday 3rd September is by ticket price 88 Euros per person.
- Thursday 5th September is reserved for Railways Technical Visits. Tickets and Details will be available in due course.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of all participants to take out full insurance to cover all expenses, including registration fees, in the event that they are unable to travel for whatever reason.
- Cancellation policy: See the link to the registration page below.
For more details of the Registration Procedures including payments, cancellation policy, etc please follow the link here.
For registration issues please email: firstname.lastname@example.org