For Past Conferences the proceedings have been published in various formats:
- From 1983 to 2000 the papers were published in A4 format paperback books.
- From 2001 to 2016 the abstracts were published in smaller format books and the full papers were available in electronic format.
- In 2017 and 2019 the PARENG conference abstracts were published in smaller format books and the full papers were made available in electronic format.
Fortunately all the full text papers listed above are available from our online repository CTResources.info in electronic format.
A search mechanism is available and the whole catalogue of papers can be browsed using this page
Lectures presented at the conferences were published in book form in the Computational Science, Engineering and Technology Series and the serial Computational Technology Reviews.
- To browse the Past Conferences see the browing window at the bottom of this page
- To browse the Lectures see the Computational Science, Engineering and Technology Series
- To browse the Review Lectures see the Computational Technology Reviews
In 2018 and 2019 Elsevier organised a number of Civil-Comp Conferences (for details see the Past Conference List) - the conference abstracts for these conferences were not archived. But the arrangements for the 2020 conferences will be different - if you require information please email us.
For enquiries about permissions for reuse of copyright material.
We have a few copies of the past volumes for sale and if you require one of these please email us and we will check if we still have a copy in our store.